Satelite newbee questions

Mrsfish

That site only offers the tripods and other accessories. I didn't see a dish or LNB.

Hey Ann and Rick where are you now? We are heading out of this heat towards North Dakota tomorrow morning... I went the Tailgater since we have Dish here at the house... Love it and it costs only $7 a month added onto our home package... I call them when I want locals and it costs nothing to make the change if we are staying at one place... Looking forward to seeing you guys again at the Arizona Rally in October... Have safe travels.... Maybe we will see you while we are out and about...

we are still in Tucson, but leave Monday for a couple of weeks in Durango. Just realized the park we're staying at does NOT have cable and we are HUGE soccer fans. Scrambling right now to come up with a solution and might as well do it the way that will work for us for a long time rather than rig a temporary setup. At least that's my preference. We'll see

wdk450

I found my Dish and even cabling on Craigs list. Local Dish independent installers were selling the stuff.

Just do a "Dish Network" search in their search bar.