Saying Hello from Phoenix

Hermes

Just joined your forum after lurking for a while. I have found lots of very good and helpful information here so here I am, to learn, and hopefully be of help to others as well at some point. We are new to, or will be, Heartland, but not new to camping and RV'ing. Our current TT is our second RV.

We are planning to purchase a luxury 5th wheel for full-time travel in September or October 2017 and have now narrowed our interest to two of the Heartland line.

I am pleased to have come across this forum and thanks for providing a great resource.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bruce & Lin An: I am excited to Welcome you to the Heartland Forum and the possibility of joining our Heartland Family...I have sent you a PM on our Heartland Club for consideration when you purchase your new unit...Let me know if you need anything, you have my phone number and email....Safe travels and hope to meet you soon...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from East TN. Hopefully we can say welcome to the family soon.

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome from the state of Washington! Let us know if you have any questions on various Heartland products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jbeletti

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum, from the Heartland Owners Club Headquarters. I'm currently spending some time in your fine state and have attended 2 Heartland rallies here this year.

I know your Heartland purchase timeline is about a year away, but until then, consider joining us at one or more Heartland rallies in 2017 as an SOB (some other brand), ahead of your Heartland purchase. In that manner, you can get a better feel for the product through face-to-face interaction with Heartland owners and likewise, we can get to know you and possibly help you narrow your Heartland decision down even more.

On the top of any forum page, click the Events button to see what's coming up around North America.