Second GFCI in my 2011 Heartland Big Country 5th wheel?

Reweese8

I made the mistake of using too many outlets with appliances apparently and now have issues. The first time the outlets stopped working it was the breaker so I reset. My grandson turned things back on and now the second time… it’s not the breaker. I checked breakers and fuses. Found a gfci in bathroom but none of this worked. Is there a second GFCI in my 2011 big country 5th wheel? I’ve looked everywhere and can not locate. The outlets in kitchen (half of them) not working now. Just one of several issues I can not find answers to on Google. Help

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
A couple things come to mind.
First, don't rely on a visual of the breakers. Turn them off then back on.
Also check the breaker at the pedestal.

Peace
Dave

taskswap

I second looking for a GFCI breaker. Cross-posting here because it seems to be a thing today. :) We have one outlet string with an outlet-based GFCI (reset/test buttons on the outlet itself) and apparently one GFCI breaker protecting a different string. When those trip they aren't all very visual about it so you may want to flip some off then back on again to verify.

jnbhobe

I haven't seen where anyone has taken a meter to the GFI to see where there IS electric !!!! Maybe the GFI is not passing electric thru itself.