Serious road FLOODING in TX, LA, AR, TN & moving east

teasac69

If you are currently heading into the mid south states, you need to be aware there is serious flooding in east Texas, Northern Louisiana, southern Arkansas and the front is moving into Mississippi and TN.

Entire counties have been declared impassable in TX & LA. as much as 9 inches of rain has fallen in much of this area and they are forecasting up to 10 more in these same areas. The flooding will only get worse before it gets better.

Travel safe my friends, don't drive into water covered roadways. You can watch numerous cases on FB and Youtube of roads where they are water covered and appear OK and come to learn tragically the road is washed out completely. Numerous water rescues taking place across this region.

TxCowboy

My brother and his wife live in NW Louisiana. He's posting some pics on Facebook that show the flooding around his house. One of his sheds is flooding and water is approaching his detached garage.

Things are not looking good in that area. :(

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We dodged a bullet down in in swla as they had predicted it would impact us as well. We have plans to go to Shreveport this weekend for a concert. Guess we will wait ad see.

Btw teasac we have parishes in Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk