severe outdoor shower leak when in use

zwirnmann

The ourdoor shower of our 2011 3300 5th wheel severely leaks within the wall when either faucet is turned on. Is there anyway to view the plumbing hook up without removing the shower module from the outside of the camper?

My warranty dealer can't fit me in until late July and we are going out this weekend!

Thanks

Ralph

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ralph, yes you can access that plumbing. You will need to remove the bulkhead in the basement. There should be four screws in the UDC that hold one side of the bulkhead in place. Then there should be a couple more screws on the other end of that panel. Behind there you will see the back side of the outside shower.

Peace
Dave

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hopefully you didn't pull on the shower hose to hard to get it out! The fitting on the other end is plastic and can break off if the hose binds and is forced out.

zwirnmann

Thanks Dave! Turns out the connection for the shower head was bearly screwed on! Sure hope I can dry out that area and avoid any rot.

Hope you enjoy you summer!
Ralph, Dona, the kids, too many dogs and a couple of macaws

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Thanks Dave! Turns out the connection for the shower head was bearly screwed on! Sure hope I can dry out that area and avoid any rot.

Hope you enjoy you summer!
Ralph, Dona, the kids, too many dogs and a couple of macaws

Same here, First trip out in the Sundance I went to give Bear some water and used the outside shower. Went inside and the bathroom was all wet. the attachments under the sink were just barely screwed on.