Sewer carrier part

Jskipper

Hey this is my first time posting in this forum so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area or section. I have a 2010 Heartland Edge M22 TT and recently the black rubber piece that secures the sewer carrier to the TT broke. I have looked online, Camping World, and the Heartland Parts department with no luck. Unfortunately Heartland wasn’t very helpful with me so I’m hoping if someone can help me find this part and/or part number for it? And/or a location to purchase this would be awesome as well! Thanks and I have attached a picture of a stock model TT and circled the two pieces I’m talking about. Thanks for any help!

e71421cbadc156dc6e5a19160da7f799.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Welcome to the forum! No worries on your post location. It takes new users a while to get the hang of it. Our moderators actively move posts as needed. I have moved this into Waste Water Systems :)

Bummer that Heartland wasn't able to help you on this. I suggest you take another run at that. Email the picture along with your VIN and contact info to service@heartlandrvs.com and ask for the ordering part number and cost.

Heartland put it on that RV, they should be able to access the purchasing BOM and find the part. Be sure to explain to them that you've already worked with them once and got no info and that you'd like them to take a deeper dive into the BOM.

This all said, the part may no longer be available. As such, be prepared to fabricate a part that will work and last even longer.