shower cracks

emery395

Our 2017 cyclone 4005 has many hairline cracks in the shower. The unit is parked and will not be moved again but I am nervous about the cracks getting larger from normal use and wonder if water can penetrate these small cracks.

the unit is under warranty but the nearest heartland dealer is 100 miles away and I have not way of moving the unit.

Attached is a photo of some of the crackstub shower.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chiefneon

Howdy!

We fulltime RV and have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 and had the same problem. I would first suggest contacting Heartland. They had a commercial repair person come out and look ours. He advised us that he could repair it but that he would be back in six months to a year repairing it again do to there was no support under the tub. Heartland had us take it back Camping World where we purchased it for repair. I wanted the tub replaced but Heartland stated it could not because the tub was installed and the walls were built around it. CW raised the tub and found that when Heartland built the RV they installed the tub and there was no floor under the tub area. CW made a attempt to braces under the tub. That did not work the cracks worsened. CW advised us they did not believe they could fix it to our satisfaction told us to contact Heartland. We end up towing it to Elkhart, IN at our cost and Heartland had more supports place under the tub area and the tub manufacturer repaired the tub. That work was done in May 2016 and the cracks have now returned. I will never buy another Heartland product.

Contact Heartland and document everything. Good luck!

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon