Shower door drip rail

ChopperBill

Hey John, if I cant do my tootsies how am I going to squeegee a shower door before I open it? I did put RainX on the inside of the shower glass. I heard that it will let the water run down faster. Works great on my windshield.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ditto on the towel on the floor. we use a bath mat, same difference. As for the rainX, don't you have to go about 45 mph to get the breeze to blow the drops off?
All kidding aside, we do the squeegee thing as well. And if you know me, my size has most of ya'll beat. I don't think I could do my toes without that seat/foot rest. I feel your pain Chopper, it's a never ending quest.

DXprowler

We also use a squeegee at home and in the trailer. Keeps the glass, walls and floor nice and clean!

ChopperBill... If we weren't so far away we could trade shower stalls! I'm not a big fan of the seat/foot rest! But since it's a one piece, I'm wondering if one could even get the enclosure out the door without cutting it down!

ChopperBill

I ended up buying a small seat. We can take it in and out so Renee wont have to deal with a seat. She can reach her toes, and so can Nick The Dog ;). It is about the only seat that will fit in the shower, I tried others and they were too big.
21qSUm3NoYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hey John, if I cant do my tootsies how am I going to squeegee a shower door before I open it? I did put RainX on the inside of the shower glass. I heard that it will let the water run down faster. Works great on my windshield.

Depends on where you stick the handle of the squeegee, I guess :eek:. Shake your booty, shake your booooteeee. sorry, I just couldn't resist that.