Shower Enclosure installation vs; shower rod & curtain

My 2011 Heartland North Trail hybrid Focus T19 came with a corner shower stall/shower rod/shower curtain. It's a challenge getting in it and keeping the curtain inside the stall (so the water stays in the enclosure and not on the bathroom floor). I am wondering if the shower enclosure (NEO Angle AO25 from Shower Enclosures of America) would fit the shower stall? This is the one that is listed on the forum lists of manuals and owners instructions for Heartland.

Has anyone installed this one or another shower enclosure to replace the shower curtain and rod?:confused: Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Gary from Nampa, ID

lynndiwagoner

That's funny, I have a glass shower door and put a curtain up to avoid having to clean the glass every time I took a shower. The glass is a PITA, especially when in areas with hard water. It might be easier to figure out how to use the curtain. IMO.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Consider getting a weighted shower curtain. The shower curtains I use at home add little magnets to the corners of the curtains to help keep them under control and in the tub.