Slide out propane routing

I've been trying to figure this one out and figured the best solution would be to see a photo.

I have a 21 Sundance Ultralight 265BH, the slide out has a dinette and the fridge. I had a blow out earlier this year and finally am getting things put back together. The propane line among other things all got ripped to shreds. I have a new one and am trying to figure out how to route it under there. Unfortunately I never took any photos or studied the routing.

Some other things broke while under there so as I try to put everything back together I'm a little weary of where things go. It looks like it just goes from the frame out to the fridge with some slack in areas... I'm not sure.

Does anyone have this trailer or a similar model that could share some photos of the propane line routing from the frame to the edge of the slide out where the propane line goes?

Thanks!

taskswap

I can't help you with photos but most "lines" (electrical or otherwise) I've seen routed in slide-outs are typically either long loops left dangling, supported by a few straps, or a hinged arm of some kind that telescopes as the slide-out moves, and provides support. You probably have one or the other, so look for that arm first.

Here's a photo of the "Lipper Double FlexGuard" that a lot of campers use, stolen from the Interwebs:

attachment.php

I believe it's made of plastic so if your blowout was bad enough, it might have been torn out. Look for some orphaned screw heads on either side as a possible clue. They would be very close to where the electrical/propane lines come out of the coach.

FYI you haven't done anything wrong but there's no need to cross-post on this forum. :) A lot of us just check "New Posts" when we visit and this forum usually only gets 2-3 a day at most. You'll be seen!

Thanks @taskswap
I have an arm that is broken down there and I was curious if it was to hold the propane line. Now I have a feeling it was for holding the line, unfortunately it broke during the blow out. I'll have to make something up as getting parts from Heartland is a long slow process.

I've been looking at photos and just trying to figure out the best way to hang the new line under there.

As for the cross posting, wasn't sure which sub forum to post on so I went with both. Figured if one was wrong it would get deleted and some of the larger forms have different folks in different subs.

Thanks for sharing the photo.

This is what you will need. There is also a little video on the installation.
Lippert Flexguard

Peace
Dave
That is the double, it looks like I already had a single installed. Got one ordered. Opened the package I thought was my new propane hose, turned out to be some bicycle tires. Called heartland to as where the hose I ordered a month or two ago was... it's just now shipping. Wild how slow they get parts out.