Slide Seals 2013 Heartland Big country

I have been working on replacing slide seals and some wipers on our fifth wheel and have run into an issue. I ordered and have been installing AP Products 018-341 RV Trailer Camper Sealants Ek Seal Base with Wiper Black and the associated D seals. I assumed that Heartland would use the same wipers and D seals on all slides. The problem I have run into is that the dining room lounge slide seems a bit lower when in the full out position and the wiper does not touch the top of the slide. When the slide is brought in the slide wiper barely touches. This seems to suggest that the adjustment for the slide is off or does Heartland use different size wipers for different applications. Unfortunately I already tossed the originals so I can not measure those. Any thoughts?

Frederick Daenitz
Pasadena Ca.

Yes I have and have ordered a larger piece for that one slide. I guess I was wondering if the slide is out of alignment. It opens and closes fine but just seems odd that the gap would be so large and heartland would use multiple size sweepers for essentially one purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk