snow load

caissiel

The extra jacking has to be done close to the wheels so as not to twist the frame,
I have seen so many trailers twisted because the rear stabalizers were tighten down.
I had friends do this and their doors would drag after the winter. I went to a trailer and had to jack it 3" to 4 " in the opposit direction to bring back the door to close again.

Off course these were SOB's that had weak frames to start with. One was a 32ft 5th wheel that twisted real bad.

I just leave mine on the springs and allow it to take the shape of the land in winter. The loads are off anyway, we usualy empty the unit for storage anyway.

Jellystone

I'm not sure the going south for the winter will work this year. Last night it started snowing & snowed all through the night--AND is still snowing as I type this in central LOUISIANA!! I suppose that this "liberal left wing sponsered GLOBAL WARMING campaign" isn't quite working out this year for 'em. Hee Hee

caissiel

Canada is enjoying the nice warm winter, I was home for Christmas and it felt different this time to come back south, but yesterday I was in the outside hot tub and pool. I no longer regret coming back south.