SOLD: 2015 Heartland Gateway 3750 - $44,995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Selling our 2015 Heartland Gateway 3750 5th wheel with lots of factory options and aftermarket extras for $44,995. NADA doesn't list this year/model combination (They do show a 2016, low dealer price is around $53K with no options). I've looked around the web to compare and you might be able to find one for this same price but it would be "bone stock"--it wouldn't have all these nice extras.

The RV is parked in Grand Junction CO. We bought this RV for a big trip across Canada and the US last year. Now that we're back home, we don't need such a large RV.

If you're not familiar with the Gateway 3750, it's a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath model. This one has a standard king in front. The front bathroom has a shower and small tub. The rear bedroom has an electric reclining queen bed (slept in maybe twice) and a bunk. The rear half-bath is a luxury when traveling with kids or more than a couple people. It's a pretty unique and big floor plan.

It has a massive drop-down deck on the side that gets comments everywhere. It's nice to sit out there on a nice day, and makes the RV feel even bigger. There is a little beer fridge and a TV on the deck.

It's got two big ducted AC units to keep you cool even on the hottest days. I put a little formica desktop in the washer/dryer closet, but if you want a washer & dryer it's just a few screws to take out the desk.

It's got a very nice propane generator so you can run the AC even if you don't have shore power.

Factory options:
Generator prep package
King bed in place of queen in the front bedroom
Double-paned windows
6-point electric leveling and stabilization
Residential refrigerator with updated 1000-watt inverter - runs on battery while you drive
4 flat panel TVs - one in each bedroom, one in the

Aftermarket extras:
Cummins Onan RV QG 5500 LP (propane) generator - only 40 hours
Rear bumper bike rack holds 3 bikes
100W rooftop solar panel

I also have a B&W Companion 5th wheel hitch I'm selling as well.

Happy to answer your questions via email, phone, or private forum message.

Jess
206-790-0013
jsheneberger@gmail.com

jimtoo

Re: 2015 Heartland Gateway 3750 - $44,995

Thread closed per forum rules.

Please let us know when sold.

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.