SOLVED: Furnace does NOTHING!!

hriker

Re: Furnace does NOTHING!!

kakampers thank you for your post on your furnace problem. We woke up this morning and our furnace did the same as yours. A long story short after a few tests it appeared our board was bad as well. A trip to the local RV place (the only one in remote Campsbellsville KY) and $175 later I had a new fan control module board. Installed it and the furnace is now working fine. Our board actually had a burn mark on the back of it. I can post a picture if anyone is interested. Thanks again as your post pointed me to the fix very quickly.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Re: Furnace does NOTHING!!

kakampers thank you for your post on your furnace problem. We woke up this morning and our furnace did the same as yours. A long story short after a few tests it appeared our board was bad as well. A trip to the local RV place (the only one in remote Campsbellsville KY) and $175 later I had a new fan control module board. Installed it and the furnace is now working fine. Our board actually had a burn mark on the back of it. I can post a picture if anyone is interested. Thanks again as your post pointed me to the fix very quickly.

So glad it was helpful to you! I wonder if the extreme cold is a factor in these boards failing?

hriker

I wouldn't think so because we were in colder weather back in NY when we started our full time life style. What surprised me was how simplistic the heating system really is.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk