SOLVED - No/Low Power to Tank Monitor Panel

jdya

Hello
I recently run thru -14 degrees and my rv froze up have all damage repaired except for lo to no voltage or the monitor panel gives me no water pump and power for LP gas water heater
have replaced he 12v. bat. no help all the fuses look good any help?
Jim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: frozen rv

Since you have explored the fuses and replaced the battery, I would remove the monitor panel and make sure that no wires were disconnected.
I would check the fuses with a meter.
Although you have a new battery, is it fully charged?
Check it with a meter, it should have about 12.6 volts.
If the battery has been in for a week or so and you are not plugged into shore power it will have parasitic draw from a few things, and could be dead now.
Come back and let us know what you find.

Peace
Dave

jdya

Hello
the battery is new reads 14.3 volt I am in a campground and plugged into a 50 amp line I still have to remove the wall switch and check it
thanks or your help
Jim

jdya

Got it
it was a not quite blown use enough to get a light on but not to run the pump or the heater changed the fuse and its ok
thanks for your help
Jim

DRGalligher

Thank you jdya for posting this. We just had the same exact problem and thanks to your post, we were able to find that we had a blown fuse, replaced it and now have full display, the pump works and water heater. When this happened last fall, we thought we had blown the water pump because one of us left the water pump on after all water was gone out of the system during winterization. This saved us a ton of money. Thanks.