South Dakota

Kbvols

I’ll 2nd Rafter J’s real nice spacious park with nice pool. Close to area attractions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmarnell

It's been a few years, but the last time I was there we stayed at the Mt. Rushmore KOA at Palmer Gulch Resort. A fairly large KOA, and even had some evening entertainment in the park that was fun.

david-steph2018

If you are associated with the military, try Ellsworth Air Force Base Fam camp. When we were there last Memorial Day, changing our state of residency, we drove to see the Fam Camp. It is really nice, well kept. You can watch the B-1's from your chair.

Ducky

Another vote for Rafter J

0fa507275ffe58250495e92b9f261008.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsick

If you are associated with the military, try Ellsworth Air Force Base Fam camp. When we were there last Memorial Day, changing our state of residency, we drove to see the Fam Camp. It is really nice, well kept. You can watch the B-1's from your chair.
heading that way myself in may, changing residents

scayne62

We stayed at American Buffalo, it was a VERY nice park, easy in and out and close to attractions. I would stay there again no questions asked

david-steph2018

heading that way myself in may, changing residents
Do you have reservations for your licenses? We used Americas Mailbox in Box Elder. We scheduled appointments, so when we got to the license bureau, we did not have to wait. It took about 20 minutes, for everything to get done.