Splendide in a BIGHORN

Tumble Weed

My question is.
My washer/dryer is in the bathroom, up stairs lets say (in SOB mid trailer).
I see new 5vers that have them close to front door, down stairs and some
In bedroom front closet.
Is there a difference in the shake from front closet and by the front door.
If someone has had both maybe I can find which. Wife’s leaning towards

Front door BH3685RL or 3610..

Front closet Also like BH3570RS

Sandpirate69

Just Don,

We have ours in the front closet. It does shake some, but less with the tripod supporting the pin box. My cousin has (SOB) and his is in the back in the toyhauler section. I noticed his had a bit less movement. Physics will tell you that any movement at either end will cause a little shake. If you have a choice, try to get the washer near the middle of the rig. My cousin's washer is apprx. 10ft from the rear end, where mine is in the front closet. I hope this helps.

Ivan

Westwind

Just Don,

We have ours in the front closet. It does shake some, but less with the tripod supporting the pin box. My cousin has (SOB) and his is in the back in the toyhauler section. I noticed his had a bit less movement. Physics will tell you that any movement at either end will cause a little shake. If you have a choice, try to get the washer near the middle of the rig. My cousin's washer is apprx. 10ft from the rear end, where mine is in the front closet. I hope this helps.

Ivan

We have a 2012 Heartland 3070RL, it's in the front closet of our FW, I use a Tripod and with the rear stabilizers down we have little vibration, it depends on what is in the washer. We might get some in the spin cycle. We have the Splendide combo which my wife loves. That was the number 1 item when picking a new FW out. Number two item was that it had to face out.

Owenfamily

We have a 2012 Heartland 3070RL, it's in the front closet of our FW, I use a Tripod and with the rear stabilizers down we have little vibration, it depends on what is in the washer. We might get some in the spin cycle. We have the Splendide combo which my wife loves. That was the number 1 item when picking a new FW out. Number two item was that it had to face out.

We also have the Splendide combo in the front of the fith wheel. Sometimes it will have vibration more then other times. It depends on how you load it and what you load it with. Sometime I use my tripod but for the most part I don't. We only get in in spin ccycle as well.

Westwind

Lots of discussion on all forums on the usefulness of the Tripod, when we are not traveling we sit on a lot for as long as a month. I use the Tripod and lock it to the FW and hopefully steady the front of the FW, something to lock the bikes to, and to delay some "Nutcase" who might try to steal the FW. It's on our FW now in our driveway just to cause a thief some delay should he want to try stealing it. I know it's almost worthless but!
Most people seem to conclude that the arms that go from the front legs to the frame are much better then the tripod. If you noticed the legs on Big Country, Big Horn, and Landmark are spread out to the outer part of the frame and that helps steady the trailer in my opinion.
If you asked my wife she would say after 8 years of hauling laundry to the campground washrooms, doing a small load every day in the comfort of her own FW outweighs any shake or vibration by a football field.