Stablizing & leveling in a Seasonal site

RTRT94

We are going to do our first seasonal site in a few weeks. We are wondering what we should use under the jacks for stabalizing and under tires. There is a gravel base. We have read where some people lift the camper off the ground with blocks. Brand new to seasonal so can use any advice you may have. Also wondering about surge protectors.
Thanks in advance:)

GOTTOYS

My last one was on a seasonal site. I didn't get to place any lumber under the wheels but it didn't seem to matter. It was there for 10 years and I did keep the tires aired up annually. They worked when the new buyer towed it out 10 years later. We used cement blocks and wooden shims to hold it up. Had to readjust once in awhile worked fine. It was not lifted off the ground and the blocks were only placed to gently hold it up. They didn't have a lot of weight on them...As lousy as the electrical service was where we were, I'm surprised we didn't have more problems. The service was old and cobbled together. We didn't have a surge protector but in looking back it would have been a good idea. I always use one now...Don