State park size limits

Lynn1130

Arizona State Parks are on-line for viewing and reservations. There are a few like Kartchner Caverns that have a great campgrounds with water and electric but only a dump station. Most have larger pads. Some Federal locations in Arizona have a 32' limit and do not have full hookups.

sengli

The state parks here in indiana, use the reserve america system, which online will tell u about the sites. They list the length, shade or no, and even if its level or not. Many of our parks were built in the 30's(ccc) and accordingly the sites are in some cases very small. We use these parks a lot and there are some larger sites that work great for our 38' big horn. But many sites arent even workable for a pop up.

Lynn1130

A number of public CG that use reserveamerica.com include a ground level photo of the site for viewing. Just click on the site number and the photo thumbnail.

The Webpage mentioned here brings up a thumbnail only.

Arizona, from what I can tell with their Webpage, uses Itinio software but is their own site. You can get a view of the campsite on those pages, if it is available.

Bri4Sis

We also live in Florida and had a 32 foot travel trailer for almost 20 years and pulled it with a 1 ton DUALLY purchased a 44 foot toy hauler and new 1 ton DUALLY. We have not had any problems finding a site we can fit into on the southeast state campgrounds. That being said our trailer weighs 16800 dry and driving 65 to 70 mph we are averaging 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 mpg and some friends of ours have a 2013 3/4 ton gas ford with a 24 ft starcraft that is light and they are averaging 8 to 9 mpg following us and if we get into any hills we have to wait on them to catch up. They have said several times They are going to upgrade to a diesel

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

pegmikef

The Webpage mentioned here brings up a thumbnail only.

Arizona, from what I can tell with their Webpage, uses Itinio software but is their own site. You can get a view of the campsite on those pages, if it is available.

Google Maps is good too