sunshine here we come

cableman

After a year of of work selling our house, finding a new place to live and planning and getting ready. The day has finally come. We will be moving to sunny Florida in a couple of weeks. Got a job and a start date so it is finally going to happen. Gonna be real busy for a while, but we are looking forward to meeting new Heartland friends. We also are going to miss our old heartland friends here in Pa. We had a wonderful time with the rallys here and will miss them and the PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, VA, members we already Know as friends. I will be pulling the north trail out of the yard and blowing the snow off of it today to get ready for the trip. Again, thanks to all the people we have met here for the memories we take with us and will be looking forward to metting new members in our new home.

PS, How do We get our transfer papers?

Dan and Lexie Graham

jnbhobe

Dan and Lexie, congratulations on you move to warmer weather. We will miss you up here in the cold NW Pa. Hopefully we will run into you at a rally soon. Have a great trip to warm weather. Patti & Jon

gschaaf

Congradulations on the move Dan and Lexie I know you been waiting for a while to go. We'll all miss ya up here in the NE but it doesn't mean ya can't come back for a rally or two. Good luck!!!!

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
PS, How do We get our transfer papers?

Dan and Lexie Graham

Hi, Dan and Lexie:

Welcome to warm weather. You can transfer your club chapter by using this link to get to your Owners Club profile. Once you are there enter your new addresses, phone numbers and pick your new Florida Chapter from the drop down list.

Florida is part of the Southeastern Region which includes Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia AND, yes, Virginia. So there will be some familiar faces from Virginia.

I hope you will be able to come to some of the spring rallies even tho' I'm sure you will be busy settling in your new home and new job. Georgia's rally is March 16, Florida is March 23, North Carolina/South Carolina is April 20, Alabama/Mississippi is April 26.

The Southeast Regional Rally is being held in Pine Mountain Georgia this year on May 4,5 and 6. An easy pull up I-75 from Florida and there is much to do in the area.

Hope to see you down the road.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I guess its time to get rid of the winter tires and trade in the 4x4. Start stocking up on suntan lotion and big floppy hats. It's going to be a long trip to the Goshen Rally next year for you guys. I'll tell you what, we'll meet you somewhere in Ohio and we'll convoy in from there.

Congrats, glad everything is finally coming together. Safe travels.

The Walkers

cableman

I hope to make it to goshen again sometime in the future, and spend some time with you guys again. We had a great time at the last one. Got a brand new floppy hat and lots of suntan lotion. Nice talking to you again.

dieselsweetheart

Dan and Lexie we are going to miss you guys...don't be strangers...and don't forget where you got your rally start!! Best of luck and enjoy southern living!!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
So..Dan, How is Florida treating you? Things settling down for ya? It sort of strange, you and Lexie leave for Florida and we hardly had a winter here in PA.

Just wanted to say "HI"