Surgery for John today

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thoughts and prayers for a very speedy recovery your bighorn is calling you! Call if you guys need anything

loafer

Hey John and Deb
Tough times dont last but strong folks do Take your meds and follow the orders and will see you camping before you know it. Thoughts n prayers
Bill

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
John and Deb,
John hope your are resting comfortable and Deb I also hope you are resting cas comfortable as possible know that you hubby is in pain. Our wishes are with you folks and there to help if need be.
Jim

rarnold

Hope all is going well with you, John. I had surgery on both knees (replacements) over the last year. The most critical thing (and most painful) is the PT right after surgery and the continued PT after you get home. That is SO important to do, so as not to limit your range of motion or develop a permanent limp in your step. As you're already finding out right about now, each day will start getting better and easier. We all give continued prayers for your quick recovery.

Deb, it's tuff being a nurse at home and see the pain/frustration. I know John is in good hands with you. When this has passed, John owes you a HUGE summer getaway.

Hope to meet you both out on the road soon. Until then, keep on keeping on.

Rod