switches. What do they do?

jbeletti

With regard to the Carbonic heating system, I heard back from AJ on it today. It is something we piloted on a few toyhaulers to see what install was going to be like, then get it to Hershey to see what retail thought, then show it in Elkhart at the dealer open house.

So, we are still in development on it and it is NOT in production. The few that got the pilot units are the lucky recipients thus far. I believe this will become a component of our Arctic package for toyhaulers. If it works out well and makes sense, perhaps it will show up in our other brands.

Personally, I'd LOVE to see the front of the RV floor have this, from just outside the front closet to where the carpet transitions to lino. As much of a 5th wheel's upper deck is in the unheated, uninsulated overhang, this could make for a warm floor, especially on the closet side of the bed :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
With regard to the Carbonic heating system, I heard back from AJ on it today. It is something we piloted on a few toyhaulers to see what install was going to be like, then get it to Hershey to see what retail thought, then show it in Elkhart at the dealer open house.

So, we are still in development on it and it is NOT in production. The few that got the pilot units are the lucky recipients thus far. I believe this will become a component of our Arctic package for toyhaulers. If it works out well and makes sense, perhaps it will show up in our other brands.

Personally, I'd LOVE to see the front of the RV floor have this, from just outside the front closet to where the carpet transitions to lino. As much of a 5th wheel's upper deck is in the unheated, uninsulated overhang, this could make for a warm floor, especially on the closet side of the bed :)

Thanks for the follow up! I for one would love it since we winter camp!!

And I apologize to the original poster that this could not be a feature. Sounds like they got a "one of a kind!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk