Tail light and rear loading light upgrade on Torque TH

Cabindoc

Hi folks, I bought this Torque with the faulty tail light and the licence hanging down problem. So, I didn't care for the tail lights anyway, so I changed them to LED's and solved the licence plate issue. While I had things open, I installed a 72W LED loading light and a reverse camera. Hope some of you will be inspired.

Attachments

• Torque-New Measures-01.jpg
    Torque-New Measures-01.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 116
  • Torque-New Measures.jpg
    Torque-New Measures.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Torque-009.jpg
    Torque-009.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Torque-New Measures-08.jpg
    Torque-New Measures-08.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 107

Sniper

Hi folks, I bought this Torque with the faulty tail light and the licence hanging down problem. So, I didn't care for the tail lights anyway, so I changed them to LED's and solved the licence plate issue. While I had things open, I installed a 72W LED loading light and a reverse camera. Hope some of you will be inspired.
Looking good! Really like the loading light. The ones on our Cyclone are more like 2 bright porch lights. I'll be looking into that light bar.

Safe travels. :)

Gtoli

Sniper,
I changed the halogen bulbs in the loading lights out with 35W led's. Was a slight improvement. I would still like to add a light bar but on a separate switch.

Cabindoc

Sniper,
I changed the halogen bulbs in the loading lights out with 35W led's. Was a slight improvement. I would still like to add a light bar but on a separate switch.

Just to keep the led look, I'd like to switch my bulbs as well. got a part number?