Tampa RV show

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
What is this about an armadillo pulling a covered wagon? Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

That darn armadillo did more walking than I did! I think I saw it about 25 times in the few days I was there. And it was about as large as I ever saw one also. It had to be to pull that wagon with 2 people in it.

Birchwood

My wife and I attended the RV show and most of all the Heartland owners table.Was fortunate enough to meet Jim,Ray and Wayne.
Only had a few hours for the entire show as we had family waiting in Orlando for our return.Does anyone know about the ladder
plaque (Heartland Owners) and where it can be ordered?

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
My wife and I attended the RV show and most of all the Heartland owners table.Was fortunate enough to meet Jim,Ray and Wayne.
Only had a few hours for the entire show as we had family waiting in Orlando for our return.Does anyone know about the ladder

Click on the owners club tab above, join and you will receive your plaque for free.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

If you just joined while at the RV show, the kit will be sent to you. I noticed you are from Canada, so hopefully it will come to the right location. If it gets sent UPS or Fedex, it may go to your home address and be left sitting on the doorstep. May want to have someone check on that if it doesn't come in the mail. If you haven't joinjed yet, do as Cody indicated in his note above.