The great men and women in BLUE

Sundance_kid

It would be interesting to see how many peeps on here that said they never feel the need for a weapon for protection and would rely on the police to respond. It's a sad day in this great country that even the police can't protect themselves now let alone us. Be safe out there.

B

BouseBill

The courts have already ruled the police have NO responsibility to protect YOU as an individual. Go get mugged then try suing your local police force. As an individual you have a responsibility to protect yourself.
To our LEO members...keep your head on a swivel and please be safe. Know that 99.9% of us support you and respect what you do.

pegmikef

The courts have already ruled the police have NO responsibility to protect YOU as an individual. Go get mugged then try suing your local police force. As an individual you have a responsibility to protect yourself.
To our LEO members...keep your head on a swivel and please be safe. Know that 99.9% of us support you and respect what you do.

X2. I know a lot of our members are LEOs or have a LEO background and you have our complete respect. The sad thing is, is that so many of our current so called political leadership actually encourage disrespect of our first responders, take away proven procedures and tactics tying the LEOs' hands, and fail to support them. You moderaters may consider this political, but it is the bald-faced truth!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I never leave to go camping without Mr. Colt. X2 on pegs statement, but truth is the truth.

avvidclif

Said the gentleman to the 2 thugs intent on robbery, "I figure the 3 of us are more than equal to the 2 of you" And one thug replied "I only see you" And the answer;

"Mr Smith, Mr Wesson, and Myself"

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I am able to type this opinion today due to LEO's saving my life on numerous occasions. I have the utmost respect for what they do. Everyone should sign up for a ride along at least once in their life. That ride will enlighten you. People are horrible to each other and to themselves. I have nightmares from some of the things I saw. I cannot imagine anyone that drives a vehicle with lights and sirens on it being any different than me. And then on top of that we expect these humans to be perfect all the time. All the time... But when we decide that they have stepped out of line we, society, arm chair quarter back what they did. I cannot and will not judge any LEO for their actions. It pretty much boils down to this, one of the main points in any concealed carry class is you must fear for your safety before you draw your weapon. It seems to me we do not give LEO's the same consideration. Now we have those in our society calling for the execution of LEO's in this country and some of them are actually doing it. To reiterate, people are horrible.

To those of you in law enforcement, stay safe! If I ever have the honor to meet any of you in my travels, I would love to buy you lunch, a cup of coffee, or a couple of donuts... :cool: