The new toy

jnbhobe

Boy oh Boy its sure getting deep around here:p Some thing is squishing between my toes:eek: ( darn flipflops ) All you Ford guys make sure you got your BOOTS on!!:D:D:D

CrazyScotsman

Thanks, Doug
This will be a first for me with the Volvo engine, and ishift semi automated tranny, no clutch peddle. It does shift smooth though. I thought I would give it a go, getting old and lazy for changing gears on my own. LOL

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
I was gettin ready to call you out fer not posting a pic of the new rig. Looks sharp, I really like the looks of the Volvos.

combine_billy

We have an air ride volvo 10 wheeler, a ford spring ride 10 wheeler, and an international spring ride 18 wheeler for the farm. For the farming application itself, whenever I drive the volvo, I always feel like I am going to tip over. Out on the road it is very nice, but we don't get on the road much. If I was to ever convert a truck to use pulling the camper, the volvo would be it.

Bighurt

Dredging up old thread here but I've been thinking of switching to a Volvo VN760 with an ISX and 10 spd. Good to see other Heartlanders already took the lead. Love to know if you moddified the unit at all. I'd like to bob it.

Looks Great.