The season begins for another beginner

Our 2013 Sundance is anxious to be dancing in the sun. 1st major road trip ever with this rig or the previous R-Pod. Heading Wisconsin to New Mexico soon :cool: Pugs already have their bags packed. They head for the trailer every time we go out the door. I don't know what to expect during this trip other than the unexpected. Tools have been stowed, generators run and filled with top grade leaded gas, umbrella and sunscreen within arm's reach. 2013 Silverado 2500 has had dents removed DEF topped up, washed and lights working. Nobody smokes so ashtrays are empty. What else is there???
Hope to meet folks at the Wisconsin Rally 8/7-8/10 in Lake Delton WI;)

jbeletti

Congrats on getting the RV and truck all ready for travel. Be safe on your first trip of the season and make some great memories with your Heartland. I won't see you at the WI rally this year but they are always such fun.

Sunset4k

Hello there from another fairly new owner from Texas. Good travels on your upcoming trip to New Mexico. I grew up there so it has a special place in my heart. We are headed in September!! If you haven't attended a rally before you in for a great time. We attended our first one recently and just had the best time. Everyone so willing to help us newbies and they us feel so welcome!!!! Sounds like you are ready to go! ! A wonderful trip and we will cross paths someday!!

Jerry & Diane

jayc

Legendary Member
Bill, safe travels and we'll also see you in the Dells.

Jerry and Diane, nice meeting you in Santo and hope to see you on the road somewhere.