The ultimate Towing rig

Bones

I have found the Ultimate towing rig. I can add a golf cart, The kids and wife have a place to sleep during the drive air ride suspension, air ride seat, air ride cab. Now I just need to find some money somewhere. :cool:. I accept donations.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013 Ultra Classic Custom Volvo with Golf Cart.jpg
    2013 Ultra Classic Custom Volvo with Golf Cart.jpg
    794 KB · Views: 309

AAdams

Some friends of ours own this one in the video. They love being able to load their car. They bought the truck from Mountain Master, then went back to have the care loader added after the ramps didn't work so well.

SilverRhino

If I was going to add a car loader or motorcycle lift to my rig, I would definitely go to worldclasshaulers to have the work done. I had a bed for my Dodge dually built by Larry and my wife and I were able to see the building process for the Smart Car lifts he installs......First class workmanship second to none!

Anyone interested in any type of hauler or custom bed should definitely check out the web site and then give Larry a call to talk to him...... It will be time well spent. Check his web site out just to see the various trucks he has done.

Bones

If I was going to add a car loader or motorcycle lift to my rig, I would definitely go to worldclasshaulers to have the work done. I had a bed for my Dodge dually built by Larry and my wife and I were able to see the building process for the Smart Car lifts he installs......First class workmanship second to none!

Anyone interested in any type of hauler or custom bed should definitely check out the web site and then give Larry a call to talk to him...... It will be time well spent. Check his web site out just to see the various trucks he has done.

That is the website I found the first photo from. Got any pictures or your rig? It looks like it is 4 doors.

SilverRhino

That is the website I found the first photo from. Got any pictures or your rig? It looks like it is 4 doors.

Mine is an '06 Freightliner M2 106, the bed was built by a company in California. I purchased the truck used and it had a goose neck hitch which I had Larry Herrin take out and rebuild the frame support for the Trailer Saver. The bed he built for me was on my previous truck, an '01 Dodge.

The FL is great for towing, air suspension, air cab and air seats. Plenty of power with a Cat C9 that is hooked up to an Allison tranny. We purchased this in anticipation of my wife retiring this fall when we will be on the road at least half of the year.

Attachments

• 2011-11-11 18.02.28.jpg
    2011-11-11 18.02.28.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_4430 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_4430 (1024x683).jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 63
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 62
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 61
  • t31.jpg
    t31.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 57

Bones

Mine is an '06 Freightliner M2 106, the bed was built by a company in California. I purchased the truck used and it had a goose neck hitch which I had Larry Herrin take out and rebuild the frame support for the Trailer Saver. The bed he built for me was on my previous truck, an '01 Dodge.

The FL is great for towing, air suspension, air cab and air seats. Plenty of power with a Cat C9 that is hooked up to an Allison tranny. We purchased this in anticipation of my wife retiring this fall when we will be on the road at least half of the year.

Sweet ride. If I could I would go that route and have the bed extended to add a golf cart or another toy. I like the idea of having a semi body with the air ride sweetness but not as large as a semi. I just weighed my rig an unfortunately I am over my GVWR but not over my GAWR or the total GCWR.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Randy, great truck.
I got my wife to sit in a tricked out M2 at Mountain Master a few years back, and she loved it.

But unfortunately that's where it ended, because we have now gone from full-timing back to part-timing. Trace