The wait is about over

rmeyer

I would like to thank all of the contributors to this excellent forum. I have been reading it since Oct. of last year. We have been looking at 5ers for a couple of years. We currently have a SOB pull trailer, that we truly like. However we snowbird and the pull trailer does not have the storage space we need. Got tired of feet hanging off the edge of the short queen, and the smaller fridge. We finally decided on the 3585rs. We were going to get the 3580, however not being made anymore. The new rig is off the assembly line and ready to ship. Should be in Knoxville this weekend. Will probably take delivery the 10th of Aug., as dealer wants it at least a week to do pdi before we take delivery. Looking forward to this new experience. Again thanks for all the info I have gotten from this forum. Roger

jimtoo

Hi Roger,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed as you have seen since you have been a member of the forum for while.

When you go for your PDI... do a very complete checkover. Check everything electrical and every thing with water hooked up and also drain water from the tanks. If you have been reading the forum like you said, then you know of some of the problems folks find when they go for the PDI.

Don't be a stranger on the forum, keep us informed about your travels and hope you make many happy memories with your new unit.

Jim M