Theater Seats

MandA

want to replace recliners with theater seat. would like to hear what others have done regarding places to purchase, brand that is best, best price. and any other info.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you have a La-Z-boy store nearby, they are very helpful in guiding you to a solution to fit your space, with options for power reclining and more, plus a gazillion fabric choices. We traded our unit before we bought anything, but when the time comes, I'm going back to La-Z-Boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Our recliners fell apart before we even had signed the papers with the dealer. We were checking the unit out on the dealer lot with the sales man and I sat down in the recliner and it broke. After we took delivery I did a temporary fix on it. We waited for the dealer to order new ones. Well after about 6 or 8 weeks of waiting I finally called a Heartland rep, who in turn called Lippert, who then called us. Well after Lippert heard our story and DW told them that we would like to upgrade to the theater seats. She said they would send us out the new Theater seats at no charge. WOW we love them. They are no Lazy-Boy but they do match the rest of the RV. Also we've found that the Big Horn has heated massage theater seats. Why doesn't the Landmark 365 have them ??

mslater

www.rtheaters.com is where i got mine great guy to work with ...they have places on both arms for trays and drinks my cup holders are even cooled....great quality check out the fusion collection . i heard about them on the avs forum lots of positive testimonials

sengli

We got ours from the furniture row stores. We replaced the couch, and the recliners with home type furniture. DW didnt care for the pleather, cause it was so cold to sit on all the time.

Attachments

• IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0344.jpg
    IMAG0344.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 53