Tiger Run Resort, Breckenridge, CO

JENDAVE

Yes, it is frost. Not the first time this summer. Highs are 65-75 all summer. Low temps are getting down into the mid and upper 30s. We run the furnace at night most of the summer. Our 2nd summer using CheapHeat from RV Comfort Systems. The only thing we use propane for is to fry eggs.

What is cheap heat Dan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

What is cheap heat Dan?

Cheap Heat is a furnace modification that converts it from propane only, to a hybrid that runs on either propane, or electric, changing modes at the touch of a switch. Hot air flows through the furnace ducting regardless of which mode it's in. Unlike using space heaters or heat strips/heat pumps, the hot air also goes into the underbelly. So although running the furnace quite a bit, I'm not refilling propane tanks.

Here's a link.

JENDAVE

Cheap Heat is a furnace modification that converts it from propane only, to a hybrid that runs on either propane, or electric, changing modes at the touch of a switch. Hot air flows through the furnace ducting regardless of which mode it's in. Unlike using space heaters or heat strips/heat pumps, the hot air also goes into the underbelly. So although running the furnace quite a bit, I'm not refilling propane tanks.

Here's a link.

Thank you!