Tires and wheels

660griz

I would like to replace my OEM tires with Goodyear G614s. I believe they will fit even though they are larger in diameter by about an inch.
Has anyone done this on a T32? Can you read the PSI rating on your wheels? I have tried. Dealer has tried. Called Heartland. Still no luck in finding the rating for the wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi 660griz,

You may need to pull wheel off of the rv to see the rating of the rim. They are usually stamped up close to the center, depending on the rim.

Jim M

Titanguy

I would like to replace my OEM tires with Goodyear G614s. I believe they will fit even though they are larger in diameter by about an inch.
Has anyone done this on a T32? Can you read the PSI rating on your wheels? I have tried. Dealer has tried. Called Heartland. Still no luck in finding the rating for the wheels.

The wheel rating will be on the back side molded into the wheel. Can be expressed in lbs. or psi rating. Wheel needs to be rated at 3,750 lbs. or 110 psi.

Attachments

• Wheel Load.jpg
    Wheel Load.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 130 psi Wheel.jpg
    130 psi Wheel.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 62

660griz

Thanks. I have crawled under there with a flashlight. Dealer has crawled under there with a flashlight. I'll pull a wheel off and look when I get it back from the dealer.
Recall work being done.

SNOKING

Thanks. I have crawled under there with a flashlight. Dealer has crawled under there with a flashlight. I'll pull a wheel off and look when I get it back from the dealer.
Recall work being done.

G614's are actually just slightly smaller in diameter vs standard ST235/80R16E maypop tires.

Also Sailun now has a ST235/80R16G all steel ply tire to match diameter of the maypops.

Also you can go http://www.tredittire.com/wheels and see if there is a wheel that matches yours and get the rating. Chris