Tires

KyleC

What is the average life span of trailer tires for travel trailers? Also, what is the brand to switch to when needed?

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

Last edited by a moderator:

SNOKING

The go to ST tire is now the Goodyear Endurance. In the past GY has warrantied trailer tires for four years, you would have to check on the warranty for the new Endurance line. You can reach our Customer Assistance Center toll Free at 1-800-321-2136 between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:45 pm EST Monday through Friday.

Chris

danemayer

Goodyear, like other manufacturers, has a written Limited Warranty Statement. But Goodyear, unlike other manufacturers, also has a policy on failures of certain trailer tires, including the G614 and G114 tires. What they do under the policy goes way, way, way beyond what the warranty promises.

I don't know if their policy includes Endurance tires, but I'll guess it probably doesn't because I don't think the predecessor was included.

KyleC

I wonder if you have to buy them from a Goodyear dealership to get to that great service or can you order them off Amazon?

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

SNOKING

Goodyear, like other manufacturers, has a written Limited Warranty Statement. But Goodyear, unlike other manufacturers, also has a policy on failures of certain trailer tires, including the G614 and G114 tires. What they do under the policy goes way, way, way beyond what the warranty promises.

I don't know if their policy includes Endurance tires, but I'll guess it probably doesn't because I don't think the predecessor was included.

It would be my guess that Goodyear will carry over this silent warranty to the new Endurance line of trailer tires.

One needs to always retain the failed tire until you can get a tire dealer to send it to Goodyear.

Chris