Toilet brush woes...

ILH

I can't help but get this image in my head of a couple of guys standing over the toilet, fishing line in hand, when some innocent sole passes by and askes what they're doing. There are so, so many smart *** answers possible - not to mention forever making young minds think that there are living animals down the tank! :eek:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I can't help but get this image in my head of a couple of guys standing over the toilet, fishing line in hand, when some innocent sole passes by and askes what they're doing. There are so, so many smart *** answers possible - not to mention forever making young minds think that there are living animals down the tank! :eek:

Practicing for a Great White North ice fishing derby??;)

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Dear Moderators - We really really need I "Facebook LIKE" button on the Forums ... I'm killing my self laughing at some of these comments - not to make light of the potential bad situation that original poster found them selves in.

gpshemi

Wellllll....guess what happened last weekend when I went to leave the family in the camper for a week? Bet ya can't guess. Come on guess.
Ok I'll give ya two guesses...It's been almost a year since I originally posted about my toilet brush woes.

I thought I'd be nice and pull the DUMP handles for my wife who is recovering for a few weeks from a recent surgury. I pulled the handle, and the tank appeared CONSTIPATED. At first I thought maybe it broke since I've had that happen years ago on another coach. I PUSHED the handle back in and could tell there was something soft to keep the valve from BEARING DOWN. I ran it back and forth and back and forth with still no good MOVEMENT. No amount of PACING seemed to help. So I hooked up the FLUSH line for a few minutes with no results, not even a DROP. Threw up my hands and told the wife to call a mobile repair DR.

the following day, the service guy said the first thing they’d try, aside from change me a lot of money of course, was do a tank ENEMA. I figured we could do that, so she drove to the camping store, bought the Valterra Hydro Flush nozzle, and proceeded to follow the directions.

Well I’m happy to say with her efforts, we have RELIEF. The brush has been found, and my 10yr old son immediately went inside for a celebratory POOP.

Brush.jpg

gpshemi

Oh but you all got such a giggle the first time around...
Ya didn't have to click on the pic ya know?

...i can delete it...:(

dbbls59

Your drain pipe should be clean now. Reminds me of the "pig" pipeline companies run down the pipeline to keep them clean.

Birchwood

Thanks for your post and we will never use a toilet brush in our RV again.I would keep filling my tank with a garden hose until it flushed out and if unsuccessful would spend the 1 grand and have the tank replaced.