toilet riser kit

Bobby A

I still have the old Sealand 210 toilet and since we are getting old I would like to install a toilet riser kit, It raises the toilet 21/2 inches. Has anyone done
this install and how do they like it ??

Bobby A

Well, I have never heard of a raised toilet seat ?? Interesting. Also, its funny that you mentioned the Dometic 320 toilet, we just looked at one yesterday at General RV, we really liked it. That could be an option, very expensive at General, almost 400 bucks. Know where to get one at a better price ?? Thank you both

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Well, I have never heard of a raised toilet seat ?? Interesting. Also, its funny that you mentioned the Dometic 320 toilet, we just looked at one yesterday at General RV, we really liked it. That could be an option, very expensive at General, almost 400 bucks. Know where to get one at a better price ?? Thank you both
About 300 at camping world. Amazon has them too.

SLO

Sometimes they’re called handicap toilet seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bobby A

About w at camping world. Amazon has them too.
Thanks Mike, I will check Amazon, usually when I have checked prices between General and CW General is usually cheaper. Thanks, Also, when I called Dometic in regards to a toilet Riser kit, Dometic does not make them nor do they encourage installing one. They were quite adamant about not using one because potential for leaking.

Bobby A

I'm back to revisit toilets.
I see that e-trailer has them, the 310 and 320 toilets. Would like feedback for those that have them. I know the 310 had issue in 2020, according to the gal I spoke to at e-trailer told me that the issue was resolved in 2022 and there has not been any issue since. She said the only difference from the two is that the 320 is elongated, our toilet room is small enough and not sure if I want to make it any more smaller with a elongated toilet. Feedback please. Thank you,

roy2

we installed ours about 4 or 5 year ago they are great i had to drill the holes out some to fit the toilets holes.ours is about 3 and ahalf inch high on it.no problems since i put it on.

Bobby A

Thank you all for your feedback, I did see that Amazon carrys the 310 for a pretty good price, I just need to know from the seller how old the toilet is. I don't want to get an old one that had the defect.