Torque 371 Satellite Coax Connection

I just bought a 2021 Heartland Torque 371 and I am just trying to figure out where to hook up and dish playmaker portable antenna to the outside satellite connections, but nothing is labeled. Does anyone know which outside connections are for satellite antenna that can either post a picture or a diagram that tells me which connections are which on the outside, near the furnace and outdoor shower is located, please???

david-steph2018

I just bought a 2021 Heartland Torque 371 and I am just trying to figure out where to hook up and dish playmaker portable antenna to the outside satellite connections, but nothing is labeled. Does anyone know which outside connections are for satellite antenna that can either post a picture or a diagram that tells me which connections are which on the outside, near the furnace and outdoor shower is located, please???
On our rig, the diagram is on the storage door. Once opened it is above your head.

scayne62

The one I hook into would be the bottom left one on the group of 4, this take it to my main tv, from there it is some voodoo to get it to the others in the coach if I so choose. Poor design imo. Basically you have to go to the one line without the splitter, now mine is a 2020 but I am sure it is the same, they do not change much wiring wise