Torque Slide out

Mburgess

I have a 2019 torque toy hauler, and I was putting the slide out the other day and I heard a loud pop, I stopped and walked around to the bars under the slide and looked, nothing looked different. I walked back inside and pressed the out button again. It popped again right as it was fully extended and then did the normal clicking when it’s fully extended. It looks like to me that when it popped the two times, that it jumped teeth on the gear and one side (toward the rear) of the slide is not sealing up against the wall. I am having enough trouble getting them to resolve another warranty issue so I’m looking for help on any ideas or help to adjust the support bar with the teeth on it. So far, I’m pretty unhappy with this unit. I have used it one trip, for a short 2 day trip.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Put the slid out about 1' then go underneath and pull out the 1/4" bolt on the square cross tube. Then move the slide in or out a little bit to match. Use a tape measure or a stick, string,rope or what ever you have handy to measure both ends in the same place.
Once they are even line up the hole and reinstall the bolt.
You might have some brocken teeth on the gear, like I had. Or the channel is bowing on top.

That should get you started if it made any sense.

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mburgess

Here is a link to the Lippert Hysraulic Slideout manual from the Heartland Owners library. Click on "Tools" at the top of any forum page, then "Manuals" and go through the submenus to find the manual you are looking for.

https://manuals.heartlandowners.org...ippert Hydraulic-Slide-out-Service-Manual.pdf

You can remove one of the gear pack mounting bolts to swing the gearpack away from the toothed gear rack if re-adjustment is needed.

I have looked at that already, I’ve got it to where the teeth are even, but the side toward the rear, is still out about an in or inch and a half.