Towing BH 3670

Niles

Very nice!!! Really like the new wheels Gm came out with. I think you made the right choice going to a dually. I had a 3/4 ton and went up to the ton dually pulling the 3670 and would never go back to a srw again. Enjoy and see ya down the road sometime.

yippi

NFL Fans
Hello everyone;
We bought a 3670 last year and I am thrilled with it....We have a 04 2500HD Diesel and I have been concerned about pulling. We put in an extra leaf and the truck doesn't sit as low. I am really glad to see that other people are towing with the same truck, we would like a 3500, but retirement is soon and probably won't be in the budget. I guess we will just avoid the mountains on our way to the sun this winter.

jimtoo

Hi Yippi,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Owners Family. I am sure you will find lots of great people here on the forum and answers to just about any questions you may have. Enjoy the Forum.

I have a 04, 3500 GMC, Duramax, I don't have problems in the mountains, so I don't think you would. Come to Texas and enjoy the sun.

Jim M

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I have a 2010 3670rl and pull it with a 2004 3/4 ton ford diesel truck, no problems. I have not done any mountain climbing on the mountains in louisiana and east texas.