Toying w/ a F350 dually

CE, I have an RDS 60 gallon gravity feed in my Ram. It's the same tank I had in my GMC.
I have a solenoid on/off valve in line. Works great.

Peace
Dave

Dave;
The solenoid valve. Is it controled by a switch in the cab? Do you have it just for peice of mind with the gravity feed system?

CE

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dave;
The solenoid valve. Is it controled by a switch in the cab? Do you have it just for peice of mind with the gravity feed system?

CE
Yes, it is controlled by a switch in the cab.
My last truck did not have the switch as I relied on the manual valve.
Both systems work fine, I just prefer the switch in cab now.
If you go with the solenoid make sure it is on a switched circuit.

Peace
Dave

avvidclif

The local dealer had a new F350 dually on the lot so we stopped by to take a look. Lariat package with trailer package (pucks in bed etc). Very nice overall until I looked at the sticker.

$72,800

My old SRW doesn't need training wheels that bad.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The local dealer had a new F350 dually on the lot so we stopped by to take a look. Lariat package with trailer package (pucks in bed etc). Very nice overall until I looked at the sticker.

$72,800

Exactly!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

$72,800

When I went to purchase a truck, I too had sticker shock. $69,899.00 was the sticker on my 2013 GMC when I picked it up. I went to an auto broker and gave him a list of everything I wanted on the truck. Three days later $56,233.00 which included tax and license. In Northern California I used Hammer Auto. (http://www.hammerauto.com/) When I went to sign the paper work and pick the truck up, I was out in fifteen minuets. He works on a fix price. Others do too. No haggling or hours spent at a dealership with the BS. No trying hard sails to add paint protection and other garbage. Look for a local auto broker.

By the way dully trucks don't have training wheels, they have better stability and safety margins.

NYSUPstater

When I went to purchase a truck, I too had sticker shock. $69,899.00 was the sticker on my 2013 GMC when I picked it up. I went to an auto broker and gave him a list of everything I wanted on the truck. Three days later $56,233.00 which included tax and license. In Northern California I used Hammer Auto. (http://www.hammerauto.com/) When I went to sign the paper work and pick the truck up, I was out in fifteen minuets. He works on a fix price. Others do too. No haggling or hours spent at a dealership with the BS. No trying hard sails to add paint protection and other garbage. Look for a local auto broker.

By the way dully trucks don't have training wheels, they have better stability and safety margins.

In other words.....Training wheels. :)