Trading "Demo 1" for a New 2015 Landmark Key Largo

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol an I are in the process of picking up our new 2015 Landmark Key Largo. Today McGeorges RV Sales moved the generator from our 2009 Landmark Pinehurst and swapped the tires and wheels, so we could keep our 17.5" wheels and tires. All of the McGeorges staff have been very friendly and helpful. The service tech's are doing an awesome job on transferring and swapping our items to our new trailer. Tonight we are staying in the dealers lot so they start working on the trailer early tomorrow. Also tomorrow they will swap our 5th Airbourne pinbox, microwave/convection oven and also some living room furniture. Hopefully tomorrow we might start moving our personal belongs to our new trailer. Sorry folks, I could not take any pictures today because the Key Largo was in the service bay. I will post some pictures in the next few days. We saw Bette and Lou Dick today as they were picking up and moving into their new Bighorn.

jbeletti

Ah - my first demo coach and now your soon to be former Pinehurst. What a great unit. Many memories for both of us.Congrats Terry and Carol on the new unit. Look forward to seeing it!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll also be looking forward to seeing your new rig soon. Congrats!

Snow

Carol an I are in the process of picking up our new 2015 Landmark Key Largo. Today McGeorges RV Sales moved the generator from our 2009 Landmark Pinehurst and swapped the tires and wheels, so we could keep our 17.5" wheels and tires. All of the McGeorges staff have been very friendly and helpful. The service tech's are doing an awesome job on transferring and swapping our items to our new trailer. Tonight we are staying in the dealers lot so they start working on the trailer early tomorrow. Also tomorrow they will swap our 5th Airbourne pinbox, microwave/convection oven and also some living room furniture. Hopefully tomorrow we might start moving our personal belongs to our new trailer. Sorry folks, I could not take any pictures today because the Key Largo was in the service bay. I will post some pictures in the next few days. We saw Bette and Lou Dick today as they were picking up and moving into their new Bighorn.

mcgeorges in Virginia ? just wondering don't here much about them that's were I got my BG , great bunch of people ,haven't had to use them for any repairs or anything , they must be good if you came all the way from texas ,its good to here good things things about a company anymore only bad stuff it seems like well anyway have a great time with your new 5er

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
mcgeorges in Virginia ? just wondering don't here much about them that's were I got my BG , great bunch of people ,haven't had to use them for any repairs or anything , they must be good if you came all the way from texas ,its good to here good things things about a company anymore only bad stuff it seems like well anyway have a great time with your new 5er

They were dealer sponsor at national rally snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
That's wonderful for you and Carol. Can't wait to see it in Sept. have fun and congrats!!

pegmikef

Congratulations on the new already customized Key Largo! I just had a feeling the last time we were at a rally that the next time we saw you, you would be in a new rig. I know you will enjoy it. Mike and Peggy

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Key Largo Club. It's not silver paint job? I just passed a Landmark on I-40 at mm 364 being pulled by a GMC dually. Couldn't find a HOC plaque. Enjoy and travel safely.

Last edited:

VKTalley

Terry, your grandson is not going to recognize y'all with your new trailer! He will be expecting the old trailer. :)
Congrats on your new "home".

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Last Thursday the dealer finished all of the trade out items. At 5 PM they parked both trailers door to door so we could move our belongings to the the Key Largo. Right as we started to move it started to rain so I place our patio mat between the two trailers and opened the awnings on both sides. It rained for about three hours and the awnings kept us dry. We finished unloading the Pinehurst at midnight.

The next morning I noticed the dining room slide awning had a lot of water pooled on it and also that there was a little water that leaked into the exterior entertainment center. The tech adjusted the latches on the entertainment door, he also checked and adjusted the slide awning and concluded the fabric was stretched. Due to the fabric needed to be ordered, I will replace later, when I am not traveling. We hitched up the Key Largo about noon and moved to a RV park about a mile away.

Attachments

• DSC05267.JPG
    DSC05267.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC05270.JPG
    DSC05270.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 82