Trading Up

jimtoo

Hi thomes1993,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on the Mallard. That's a rough one, having to wait all winter to get to use it. Come on spring!!

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new Mallard. We, too, are anxious to get back on the road. Again, congrats, enjoy, and hope to meet you down the road.

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland family! There are many helpful people on this forum, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them. Hopefully spring isn't to far away.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations on the Mallard! We too are getting cabin fever waiting for the snow to melt so we can get out of here for weekend jaunts!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family . . .

We bought our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner in September of 2012 and were bummed that we were at the end of the camping season and wouldn't get to use it until spring.

However, as luck would have it, I wound up having three days off over Christmas, so we did take it to a local RV park (about 40 miles away) and spent a couple of nights in it, even though we couldn't use the water in the trailer.

We had fun, even though it was snowing and freezing cold outside.

I have some photos, but I am on my iPad at the Chevy dealer getting my oil changed and an air bag recall fixed, and I've never figured out how to post photos here with the iPad.

I'll be home in a couple of hours, and I'll post them then.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We bought our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner in September of 2012 and were bummed that we were at the end of the camping season and wouldn't get to use it until spring.

However, as luck would have it, I wound up having three days off over Christmas, so we did take it to a local RV park (about 40 miles away) and spent a couple of nights in it, even though we couldn't use the water in the trailer.

I have some photos, but I am on my iPad at the Chevy dealer getting my oil changed and an air bag recall fixed, and I've never figured out how to post photos here with the iPad.

Here are the photos . . .

Campout2012-PC250007.jpg Campout2012-PC270054.jpg

Campout2012Kitchen-PC270045.jpg Campout2012-PC260022.jpg

Campout2012CampingWorld-PC270075.jpg

FrontRangeTraveler

Welcome to the Heartland family . . .

When we picked up our Mallard M28 in October it was already winterized, but my wife and I still took it out 3 times with bottled water and used the park toilets. Our last weekend out in it was with 6 inches of snow on the ground, but it was awesome for us former desert dwellers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk