Transfer switch location

Tree14

Hi guys

We are trying to locate our transfer switch for the generator. We have a 2016 Cyclone 4200 anybody out there that could help?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

LBR

Hi guys

We are trying to locate our transfer switch for the generator. We have a 2016 Cyclone 4200 anybody out there that could help?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
It no doubt is a couple feet from your 50A plugin behind the pass thru rear wall.

LBR

From the outside 50A plugin, the generator transfer box should be the first main component on your infeed wires that eventually head towards the main 120V multi-breakers...it could be a foot to several feet inside the wall from that plugin....does that clarify?

Tree14

Well there is a box in the bathroom next to the toilet. We would have to take out toilet? See picture of box
cbcc435fbf638b65970203c91d78cf74.jpg
7d20b2b06c86fc939dd0e2508758c961.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PondSkum

open your storage door on the driver's side, remove the back wall of the pass thru storage compartment. Should only be about 6-8 screws holding it on. Find where the power cord comes in back there, and follow it to the transfer switch box.

PondSkum

Thanks this is the best direction to find it !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I believe so. I don't think it would be in that box that is in the bathroom, as looking at pictures online of a Cyclone 4200, it appears that the power entry is below the water heater, which I believe might be what's in the box in your bathroom.