traveling to Mexico

Draco Dog

We cross from Yuma to Algodones.

My dental appointment is with Dr. Jose Valenzuela.

We are not going into Mexico to buy liquor, prescription drugs or novelty items. I need extensive dental work done and cannot afford it in the USA.

I never said that Mexico was a great country.

And no one ever needs to preach to me about our wonderful country.

I am a Navy veteran. I was proud to serve our country in the 60's during the Viet Nam era and am still proud.

Yes, I know that there have been many soldiers that have sacrificed their lives so we can have the rights and privileges that we enjoy. I have had friends and a family member that have given up their lives in the past few years. So, believe me, I know. And I thank God and them every day for their total sacrifice.

SmokeyBare

Ray, I've not made reservations at any park yet. We stayed last winter at Canyon Lake in Mission. Guess I best get that taken care of... Recommendations?

Draco Dog, First, thank you for serving our country ! We used Dr Arturo Marichi DDS & his wife Dra. Maria Olmeda DDS a few years back.
They provided very good service for us both.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Marv,
We're going to be staying at Mission West in Mission. We should be arriving on Jan. 23rd.

I talked to a dentist, Dr. Eduardo Flores at Progresso. He lives in Weslaco where he serves/served on their city council and commutes daily.

SmokeyBare

Thanks Jay,

We will be back in Canyon Lake RV park in Mission for 2 months starting January 1.
I looked up Dr Flores location and phone number. Thanks for the Tip !!
See you in the Valley.

Marv

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Marv, Ray is staying where we were last year at 7 Oaks. We will be there again this year. So if you come to visit again and we drink enough beer and margaritas we should be able to take care of all of your dental work right there. "We don need no steenking dentist".

Peace
Dave

SmokeyBare

Dave,

First let me get some training on Wood Carving...so I'll have something to replace them with !!
I'll need something in there for all that Rally Potluck dinners ya know !!
But I'll take up the suggestion of drinking your beer.. <GRIN>
Marv