tray drain line frozen

2016 North Trail tow behind, has cooling fins above it ,water freezes in drain tray and overflows to floor. why is it doing this and how to fix. also lookin for replacement light and shade missing when bought. thanks

sengli

If you are talking about the fridge drian, that drain should exit the exterior of the coach to drain thru the vent area. Mine over a short time got brittle and just snapped inside.

mine is frozen in the line goin outside and ice is accumulating in tray over flowing and on floor. how do you un freeze line and what caused it?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
mine is frozen in the line goin outside and ice is accumulating in tray over flowing and on floor. how do you un freeze line and what caused it?
Take off the outside grill and using a Hair dryer should thaw it out

Are you parked where the outside temps are below freezing? Is a cold freezing wind hitting that side of the camper? Probably not enough heat being generated by the fridge unit to keep the cavity above freezing.

did try to use hair dryer to thaw line fer about 30 min no fix could the trailer not being level cause this condition?. I'm just about to replace it with by house bedroom mini fridge . it be fixed then matie's. thanks fer the advice

SLO

If the water in your drain tray is freezing or anything else in your frig, you have the cooling level set too high. Nothing should freeze in the frig. I look at mine every morning and adjust cooling level based on the temp in frig and ambient temp. These are not like home refrigerators, you have to interact with them. No set and forget.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks thats good advice, i was playin stereo on usb and removed it and went to fm radio but won't change to any thing no mater what button i push is there a reboot somewhere?