Trouble with retraction on 6pt Levelup system

nfa1eab

2015 Road Warrior RW305. Levelup has always worked great, but when retracting landing gear it would repeatedly pop the 50 amp mini breaker every 5-10 seconds. Checked all connections,fluid level, etc. Read threads on changing to 80 amp breaker. Did not want to modify the setup to accomodate the larger breaker.(Mini's only got to 50 amp). Installed a new 50 amp breaker and all works well. The breakers can become weak, so I suggest getting a couple of spares to carry as most auto parts stores only carry 20, 30, and 40's. Mine also has a 50 between the battery and isolator switch which has not been a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

pegmikef

2015 Road Warrior RW305. Levelup has always worked great, but when retracting landing gear it would repeatedly pop the 50 amp mini breaker every 5-10 seconds. Checked all connections,fluid level, etc. Read threads on changing to 80 amp breaker. Did not want to modify the setup to accomodate the larger breaker.(Mini's only got to 50 amp). Installed a new 50 amp breaker and all works well. The breakers can become weak, so I suggest getting a couple of spares to carry as most auto parts stores only carry 20, 30, and 40's. Mine also has a 50 between the battery and isolator switch which has not been a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

NAPA auto parts stores usually have both the resettable and auto reset 50 Amp breakers that will fit the buss bar.