TV mounting above main door.

JayRW400

Odd question by here we go..I have a 2013 road warrior 400. It's next to impossible to get back there and loosen the TV off the mount. i'm not even sure what hardware is required. That's how tight it is.
Is there something I am missing?
IMG_1111.jpegIMG_1110.jpeg

LBR

If you look closely with a penlight flashlight, you may see a backer board that is screwed to a base. Looking under and over the TV, you may find 2-3 screws in both places like our over the door tv has.

Otherwise, it may have a strap attached to the tv mount swivel base locking pin....pull strap, swing tv out for further removal/access.

JayRW400

If you look closely with a penlight flashlight, you may see a backer board that is screwed to a base. Looking under and over the TV, you may find 2-3 screws in both places like our over the door tv has.

Otherwise, it may have a strap attached to the tv mount swivel base locking pin....pull strap, swing tv out for further removal/access.

I found the screws you are referring to. Hard to see and get to but I got it off. Thanks man

Reactions: LBR