Type of wax for the Big Horn

Dave

Traveling Two
Good Day Folks!! I suppose this question has been asked a 100 times but what type of exterior wax do you use on your siding? I have a 2014 3010RE Big Horn, which I'm not even sure what type of siding is on the 3010. Thanks everyone, be safe!

Lynn1130

You are correct it has. A search will turn up a number of threads on waxes and polymers being used. After that it becomes personal preference as most all products today are very good. Most polymers give good UV protection and some last longer that waxes.

Rejex works well for me on all vehicles.

Last edited:

Jasonrs1319

I have used with great results meguiars rv/boat products. I think number 56 is the pure wax. The polish wax combo is my typical as my cyclone sits outside and it does a great job at polishing off any oxidation while applying wax also.

Lynn1130

16 ozs did my Cyclone, my truck and there is probably enough left over for the car. It goes on easy and does not take a lot to cover. I had the truck detailed at one of the local car washes and the detail manager did my truck. I take in my own Rejex. She was pretty impressed with it and said they were looking for a new product and Rejex might be it. If you do a search you can find the background on the product. It was originally developed for aircraft as I recall.