UH-OH frozen pipes

MaiThyme

Hubby was out of town and due to an earlier than expected winter freeze our BH3055 did not get winterized, and guess what? Yup, things got frozen. (BTW hubby was really looking forward to winterizing with this system.)
We have now left the cold and are in Miami where temperatures allow us to work on the lines.
So the dilemma at this point is trying to put the puzzle back together. All the valves have been detached from the hoses and we are trying to figure out how they all go back. Is there a schematic for the water hose/valve system?
I'm tired of using gallon bottles instead of the faucets. And I really could use a shower too!:(

GETnBYE

Hope you get it all fixed soon. But I will switch places "even with frozen pipes" for some Miami weather.
I am not making fun, just trying to help you see the silver lining.
Best of luck.

smday

Are your waters lines all white or are they red and blue. Red being hot water and blue cold water.

MaiThyme

Thanks for your reply. All the lines in question are white. I need to know where the six white lines that go into the two T-valves come from and place them back accordingly. In other words, I pulled those 6 lines off to repair frozen 90 degree elbows and did not mark them. Now I am dazed and confused.
Also, is there a good website besides Camping World to order parts such as a new kitchen faucet (also broke) lite bulbs, lens covers, etc.?
Thanks for your help.
Smokin'

caissiel

The T-Valve you are talking about must be the HW tank bypass valves.
I can try to explain it here.
1. the line coming from the 12V pump goes on the middle connection of one of the valves
2. the line on the side that does not go to by-pass goes to the HW pump bottom fitting.
3. The other side line on the by-pass side must go to the other T valve side that says By_Pass
4. the other side of the same last valve goes to the top hose from the HW tank top fitting.
5. the middle line from the last valve will mostly be tied to the hot water lines to the trailer, its red Pex lines
I don't have my trailer handy but that the basic by-pass piping routing at the T valves as I can understand it.

On the T valve the branches are directional lines while the Tail of the tee is source/common line
The principal of HW tank bypass is to have the water flow direct to the HW lines without filling the HW tank.

SilverRhino

Plumbing Diagram

I did not label the lines other than hot or cold...but this might help.

Good luck!

Attachments

• BC Plumbing Diagram.pdf
    216.9 KB · Views: 40

caissiel

The red hot from the tank on the diagram would be on the center of the tee, not on the branch as I explained earlier.
Great diagram to keep on file.