Uninformed Heartland owners

Abear79

Agreed, I wish I would have known about this site 2 years ago. I would saved some time, money, and damage to my coach. I know I will be an advocate for this forum.

Last edited:

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We found out about HOC at the Hershey RV show when we were in the process of purchasing our Bighorn. Best value investment ever! We've met a lit of great people and learned so many things in the short months we've owned our rig. We are looking forward to many years of rallies and valuable info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We found out about HOC at the Hershey RV show when we were in the process of purchasing our Bighorn. Best value investment ever! We've met a lit of great people and learned so many things in the short months we've owned our rig. We are looking forward to many years of rallies and valuable info!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I also go to a couple of rv shows, having a HOC table set up within one of a local Heartland dealer's display. Have talked with many owners who haven't heard of the forum/club with some joining. It's worth my time to spend a couple of days talking about the club and it's benefits even if only one joins.

jbeletti

I also go to a couple of rv shows, having a HOC table set up within one of a local Heartland dealer's display. Have talked with many owners who haven't heard of the forum/club with some joining. It's worth my time to spend a couple of days talking about the club and it's benefits even if only one joins.

And thank you to you and Nathan for spending time at RV shows like you do, to spread the word about the club and the forum. I love the small table you do, the pictures and the fliers as well as a small flier about your upcoming rally. Perfect!

Thanks also to other chapter leaders who do the same all over North America.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Whenever I see a Heartland RV product at a campground/RV park, I usually start a conversation about the HOC!

Often I run into people who are not interested . . .

But I do run into some who are anxious to join!

Ralledalle

Welcome to the group. We live in Texas but were born and raised in South Louisiana.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Ralledalle. Louisiana has a great chapter, just having their rally not to long ago but Texas has 2 chapters. Check out the event tab to see when an upcoming rally might be near you and go join in the fun.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome Ralledalle. Louisiana has a great chapter, just having their rally not to long ago but Texas has 2 chapters. Check out the event tab to see when an upcoming rally might be near you and go join in the fun.

Hey Byrd thanks for the kind words. Texas has 3 chapters now though, north south and west. Tony and Erica are running the west chapter.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Byrd thanks for the kind words. Texas has 3 chapters now though, north south and west. Tony and Erica are running the west chapter.

Thanks for the correction, Andy! Yep, The West Texas Chapter had a successful inaugural rally in March, and are planning our next one for March of 2017. I think folks will really like the location! Will be posting an update, hopefully revealing it, by the end of the month!