Up grade my furniture

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We had the same problem with our warranty orders. Every time we ordered a cabinet door from our VIN# it came the wrong color. And in 2015 LM 365 there was only 2 stains to choose.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

danemayer

I seem to recall that the cabinet finish was called "Glazed Pecan" which might not be the same as "Pecan". You might check with the supplier to see if they have a "Glazed Pecan".

For what it's worth, DW says the new one in your pics does look like it's Pecan but the originals look to her more like a fruitwood finish.

carl.swoyer

Correct exactly what I ordered and sent photos to them before the panels were made

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !

danemayer

So maybe call Heartland Parts and see if they have the supplier codes for your coach. Then you can call the supplier back with those codes to see if that helps resolve the discrepancy.

One other thought. Landmark had a cherry finish in 2011. If your coach was built right at the beginning of the model year - say around March 2011, you might have the prior year's finish. Your build date is printed on the large sticker that's on the frame - doorside near the front.

carl.swoyer

Forgot to mention this is from the vendor

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !